Discover how to view the 3MTT Program’s list of shortlisted candidates. Learn effective strategies to enhance your likelihood of selection. Stay informed with all the crucial dates. Start your journey now!
3MTT Program: How to Increase Your Chances of Being Shortlisted
The 3MTT Program is a Nigerian government initiative aimed at training three million Nigerians in digital skills. The program is open to all Nigerians, regardless of their educational background or experience.
The first phase of the program will select 30,000 candidates for training and we will update this page with a list of 3mtt shortlisted candidates. To increase your chances of being shortlisted, you should:
- Complete your profile on the 3MTT portal. This includes confirming the course you would like to study, your experience level, and completing a questionnaire.
- Verify your email address. To do this, click on the link provided in the email invitation you received.
- Create a password. This will be your key to accessing the 3MTT portal and its resources.
- Complete your application. This includes confirming your course and experience level, and taking the questionnaire.
The deadline to complete your application is 11:59pm on Sunday, November 12th, 2023. The first phase of 30,000 fellows will be informed by November 15th, 2023.
What Happens Next
If you are selected for the first phase of the program, you will be notified by email. You will then be required to complete a few additional steps, such as providing proof of identity and uploading a recent photograph.
Once you have completed all of the necessary steps, you will be granted access to the 3MTT portal. This portal will provide you with access to a variety of learning resources, including online courses, virtual labs, and self-paced learning modules.
What If I’m Not Selected for the First Phase?
If you are not selected for the first phase of the program, your application will be in queue for the next batch. You will also be a part of the 3MTT learning community, where you will receive learning support and additional resources.
How to Apply
If you have not already applied for the 3MTT Program, you can do so by clicking on the following link: Apply – FG 3 Million Technical Talent Programme 3MTT
FAQs about the 3MTT Program shortlist selection
Q: When will I know if I have been shortlisted for the 3MTT Program?
A: The first phase of 30,000 fellows will be informed by November 15th, 2023.
Q: What are the factors that will be considered when selecting candidates for the 3MTT Program?
A: The 3MTT Program management will consider a variety of factors when selecting candidates for the program, including:
– Completeness of application
– Relevance of experience and skills
– Motivation and commitment to learning
– Diversity of background
Q: What if I am not selected for the first phase of the program?
A: If you are not selected for the first phase of the program, your application will be in queue for the next batch. You will also be a part of the 3MTT learning community, where you will receive learning support and additional resources.
Q: How can I increase my chances of being shortlisted for the 3MTT Program?
A: There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of being shortlisted for the 3MTT Program, including:
– Complete your profile on the 3MTT portal carefully and accurately.
– Verify your email address and create a strong password.
– Take the time to complete the questionnaire thoughtfully.
– Make sure your experience and skills are relevant to the program.
– Express your motivation and commitment to learning in your application.
Q: What if I have other questions about the 3MTT Program?
A: You can visit the 3MTT Program website or contact the program management team directly for more information.