Discover Emirates job eligibility guidelines, including language fluency, education requirements, and more for cabin crew, first officers, and IT professionals.
Emirates Launches Massive Hiring Drive
Emirates has initiated an extensive recruitment campaign, offering numerous job opportunities across various departments.
Since 2021, the airline has been actively hiring foreign nationals, a trend that continues.
Many businesses worldwide, including regional airlines like Flydubai, faced substantial financial challenges during the pandemic.
Exclusive Events for Candidates
Emirates plans to host exclusive events and open days for invited candidates to fill positions in customer service, engineering, IT, flight attendant roles, and more.
These hiring events will take place throughout the year in various communities.
Successful candidates will receive notifications within 48 hours of their assessments.
Expansion of Workforce
Emirates Airlines and dnata, two major companies within the Emirates Group, are expanding their workforce.
In 2022–2023, the firm reported a record profit of 10.9 billion Dirhams.
As a result, employees enjoyed a 5% increase in their base pay, housing and transportation allowances, and a 24-week salary bonus.
Emirates Pilots Recruitment
Emirates is recruiting pilots through open days in Manchester, Dublin, London, and London Gatwick.
The online application system opens on July 19 at 1:00 PM (Dubai time). Pilots can expect a base salary of Dh43,650, along with substantial allowances for children’s primary and secondary education.
They also receive annual leave tickets and 42 days of annual leave for themselves and their families.
Requirements for Direct Entry Captains A380
Here are the requirements and opportunities for Direct Entry Captains for the A380 aircraft:
- Strong English fluency is a must.
- Applicants should have more than 3,000 hours of experience in managing Airbus FBW Wide Body aircraft, such as A330, A340, A350, and A380.
- A minimum of 150 flight hours within the previous year is required.
Emirates Engineering Opportunities:
- Emirates Engineering is hosting open-day employment fairs in various countries, including Brazil, Australia, the UK, and South Africa, during July and August.
- They are looking to hire over 400 individuals for roles related to engineering and aircraft repair, with a particular need for 75 structural technicians.
Customer Service Positions:
- The Emirates Group is actively looking for candidates with customer service experience to join various teams, including Marhaba, Airport Services, and Dnata.
- Training will be provided, and both part-time and full-time positions are available.
- These positions offer competitive salaries that are not subject to taxes.
Eligibility Guidelines for Emirates Job Positions
1. Cabin Crew Eligibility Requirements
- English Language Fluency: Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
- Education: Candidates should possess a high school diploma, A levels, or a degree.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in using emails and Microsoft Office is necessary, among other skills.
- Shift Flexibility: Applicants must be willing to work varying shifts.
- Uniform Compliance: Candidates should be ready to wear the designated uniform.
2. Cabin Crew Prerequisites
- Hourly Pay: Cabin crew members earn Dh63.75 per hour, with a standard monthly income of Dh4,430.
- Monthly Flight Hours: On average, cabin crew members fly for 80-100 hours a month.
- Accommodation and Transportation: Emirates provides a place to stay and transportation.
- Language Proficiency: Outstanding proficiency in speaking and writing in English is required.
- Customer Service Experience: Candidates should have at least a year’s worth of customer service experience.
- Height Requirement: The minimum height requirement is 160 cm, with a maximum height of 212 cm.
- Tattoo Policy: Visible tattoos when wearing the uniform are not allowed.
- Visa Requirements: Candidates must fulfill specific requirements to obtain a work visa in the United Arab Emirates.
- Education: High school education is the minimum schooling requirement.
3. First Officer Eligibility
- Salary: First officers receive a salary of Dh30,826, along with allowances for children’s basic and secondary education (Dh42,750 and Dh65,250, respectively).
- Annual Leave: There is a 42-day yearly calendar hiatus for first officers.
- Flight Hours: In the past year, first officers must have flown at least 150 hours.
- Flight Experience: A minimum of 2,000 hours on Boeing Modern/Airbus FBW aircraft is required.
- Leave Entitlement: Pilots and their families are entitled to annual leave.
- License Requirements: A trustworthy ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class 1 medical license is necessary.
4. Emirates IT Professionals Opportunities
Emirates Group plans to hire approximately 400 IT professionals in various fields, including software engineering, hybrid cloud, DevOps, digital workplace, cybersecurity, agile delivery, IT architecture, service management, innovation, and technical product management.
- Latest Emirates Hiring Positions: Emirates offers positions in various roles, including cabin crew and IT professionals.
- Emirates Employee Count: Emirates Group is one of the largest employers in the Middle East, with approximately 105,000 employees across its business areas and affiliated firms. It generates around US$28.3 billion in revenue annually.
These guidelines and prerequisites outline the eligibility criteria for different job positions at Emirates.
visit here to Apply: https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/
Applicants are encouraged to review the specific requirements for each role they are interested in before applying.
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng
Register for regular updates