Discover fully funded Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerian students in 2024-2025. Pursue a Master’s degree in Environment or Risk Management in France with benefits including travel, monthly allowance, healthcare, and more. Apply now!
We’re looking for qualified Nigerian students who want to study in France after completing their bachelor’s degree.
The French Embassy is offering scholarships for the 2024-2025 academic year.
These scholarships will cover all your expenses, and you can pursue a master’s degree at a French university.
The French government is providing the funding for these scholarships in partnership with the Ministry for Higher Education and Research in France.If you want to, you can go ahead and apply for this chance.
by: French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria
Hosted at: Partner Universities in France
Number of Scholarships: Many
Scholarship Coverage: Covers all expenses
Degree Level: Master’s
Eligibility: For Nigerian students
- Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians | Eligibility Criteria
- Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians:
- To qualify for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a Nigerian citizen and currently residing in Nigeria.
- Be under 35 years old.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Environment or Risk Management.
- Have completed National Service.
- Have a strong academic record, with a preference given to candidates with First Class or Second Class Upper honors.
- Be fully committed to pursuing a Master’s degree in Environment or Risk Management in France starting from September/October 2024/2025.
- French proficiency is not required for applications to programs taught in English.
The Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians for the 2024-2025 academic year offers a comprehensive range of benefits to eligible Nigerian students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Environment or Risk Management in France.
The scholarship covers your transportation costs, which means it will help you with expenses related to traveling to and from France.
This includes flight tickets or any other transportation costs associated with your journey to study in France.
As a scholarship recipient, you will receive a monthly allowance. This financial support is intended to cover your living expenses during your time in France.
It will help you with day-to-day costs such as food, transportation within France, and other personal expenses.
Guidance for Affordable Student Housing
Finding suitable accommodation can be a challenge when studying abroad.
The scholarship program includes guidance and assistance to help you find affordable student housing options in France.
This support ensures that you have a comfortable and affordable place to live while pursuing your studies.
The scholarship provides healthcare coverage throughout the duration of your training period in France.
This means that your medical expenses, including doctor’s visits, hospitalization, and necessary medications, will be covered, offering you peace of mind regarding your health and well-being.
The scholarship covers the cost of your visa application fee.
This financial assistance simplifies the process of obtaining the necessary visa to study in France, making it more accessible and affordable for scholarship recipients.
National Tuition Fees in a Public University
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, the scholarship covers your national tuition fees if you choose to study at a public university in France.
This means that you won’t have to worry about the cost of tuition, as it is taken care of as part of the scholarship package.
The application procedure for the Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians for the 2024-2025 academic year is straightforward.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to apply:
Step 1: Find an Eligible Program
First, you need to identify a Master’s program in Environment or Risk Management at a French university that you are interested in and that aligns with the scholarship criteria.
Step 2: Online Application
Visit the scholarship application portal, which is where you will officially apply for the scholarship.
The portal will have a designated section for the Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians.
Fill out the application form on the portal, providing all the required information.
Please be sure to review your information to make sure it’s correct.
Step 3: Prepare Necessary Documents
Collect all the documents you need for the application.
These documents typically include:
- Evidence that you are Nigerian (e.g., passport or national ID card).
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate in Environment or Risk Management.
- Proof of completion of National Service.
- Academic transcripts showing your academic performance.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- Any additional documents specific to your chosen Master’s program, if required.
Step 4: Submission via Email
In addition to applying on the online portal, you will also need to submit your application documents via email.
Send your application documents to the following email address: [email protected].
Step 5: Email Subject Line
When sending your email, ensure that the subject line follows this format: LAST NAME First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program.
For example: SMITH John – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program.
Step 6: Document Naming
Each document you attach to your email should be named according to the following format: NUMBER OF DOCUMENT. LAST NAME First Name – Type of document.
For example: 01. SMITH John – Passport Copy.
This standardized naming convention ensures that your documents are easily identifiable and organized for the application review process.
Step 7: Submission Deadline
Pay close attention to the application deadline, as late submissions may not be considered.
Step 8: Wait for Notification
After submitting your application online and via email, wait for a response from the scholarship committee. They will review your application and notify you of the outcome.
- A photocopy of your international passport’s main page (Make sure it’s valid for at least two more years).
- Your detailed resume or CV.
- A personal statement where you talk about yourself and your goals.
- Your bachelor’s degree certificate or an equivalent qualification.
- Your academic record from your undergraduate studies, all in one or two documents.
- Proof of completing the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- A recommendation letter from your university (It’s not required, but it’s a good idea to include one if possible).
Application Deadline: December 15th, 2023 at 11:59pm
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng
Register for regular updates