Dive into our comprehensive FUTMINNA 2023 UTME Guide, your one-stop destination to understanding cutoff marks and carving your educational journey. Don’t miss out
If you have chosen the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), Niger State, as one of your prospective institutions during your JAMB/UTME registration, your search ends here.
Let us take you on an enlightening journey that spans through FUTMINNA’s updated cutoff marks across all courses, particularly zeroing in on the course that’s caught your fancy.
Stay with us to the very end to gather all the vital details!
About Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
In the heart of Nigeria, the Federal University of Technology, Minna stands as a beacon of innovation and excellence.
Established on February 1, 1983, the institution has committed itself to fostering the nation’s progression towards self-reliance in the fields of Science, Engineering, and Technology.
So, what makes FUTMINNA a unique hub for technological innovation? Let’s delve in!
Origin and Vision
Taking pride in being a federal government-owned university, FUTMINNA harbors the dream of nurturing minds that are adept in the nuances of science and technology.
It is more than just a university; it’s a breeding ground for the future leaders in technology and innovation.
Before you set forth on your academic journey at FUTMINNA, it’s paramount to understand the prerequisites.
Here, we outline the eligibility criteria for the 2023 JAMB session. Shall we?
- Primary Choice: The screening exercise is open only for UTME and DE candidates who earmarked FUTMINNA as their primary choice during the 2023 JAMB registration.
- Minimum Scores: UTME aspirants need to have attained or surpassed the stipulated minimum scores for the different schools/courses/programmes as delineated in the 2023 UTME, as we will detail shortly.
- Subject Combinations: Candidates ought to adhere to the right UTME subject combinations as enlisted in the 2023 JAMB Brochure.
- Change of Course: In case a candidate fails to meet the criteria, they have the option to switch to another course where the requirements are met, albeit with a N2,000 processing charge.
- O’ Level Results: Prospective students must present a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language in relevant subjects to their chosen courses. This criterion extends to Direct Entry candidates with a requirement of lower credit at ND or HND levels or merit at NCE level.
Uploading O’ Level Results
Candidates are mandated to upload their ‘O’ level results on the JAMB website.
Any discrepancy in the information provided could result in disqualification at any phase of the admission process.
Breaking Down the Schools and Cutoff Marks
To guide you further, we’ve outlined the recommended cutoff marks for each school within FUTMINNA.
Here’s a thorough walkthrough:
School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- Agriculture: 150
- Food Science and Technology: 160
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology: 150
For the eager minds ready to embark on this journey, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you navigate through the registration process without a hitch:
- Accessing the Portal: Start by clicking on the “2023/2024 UPASE (2023 UTME & DE)” option available on the portal.
- Login Details: Enter your JAMB registration number along with one of your names and proceed to login.
- Uploading Results: It’s essential to upload your ‘O’ level results. DE candidates should also provide their higher-level results.
- Payment Process: Proceed to the payment gateway, confirm your details, and make the payment using various options available.
- Final Steps: Once the payment is successful, all the previously entered data will be displayed, giving you an option to print the document for record-keeping.
Embarking on a journey at FUTMINNA is not just about securing a seat in a renowned institution; it’s about stepping into a world brimming with opportunities and possibilities.
So, are you ready to carve out your own path in the realm of science and technology?
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng