Unlock Real-World Experience: GUINNESS Nigeria’s Undergraduate Supply Internship 2023/24″ Join GUINNESS Nigeria’s Supply Internship for undergraduates in Nigeria.
The Guinness Nigeria Supply Internship is available for undergraduate students in Nigeria who are currently in their third or fourth year of college.
This program offers a chance for students to gain real work experience and develop their skills while they are still in school.
It’s a great opportunity for students to learn and grow in a professional setting. If you’re interested, you can apply for this internship now.
Company/Organisation(s): GUINNESS Nigeria
- Program Type: Internship
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 3 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
To be eligible for The GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship for Undergraduate Students, you need to meet these requirements:
You should be a 3rd/4th year or final year student in a public or accredited private college or university working towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You should have a strong desire to gain professional experience and be very eager to learn.
- Good listening skills are important for this role.
- You should be able to communicate well, both orally and in writing, follow instructions, and not hesitate to ask questions to have a productive internship.
- Having excellent skills in using Excel spreadsheets is a must.
- You should be able to speak fluent English and be articulate.
Being patient, paying attention to detail, quick to learn, committed, and able to work accurately under pressure are qualities we’re looking for.
You should be enthusiastic about learning about the markets and take pride in your work as you begin your career journey.
Here’s how to apply for The GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship for Undergraduate Students in simple terms:
- If you’re interested and eligible, you can apply online.
- The internship lasts for three months, and it cannot be extended beyond that.
- Mandatory things you need for your application:
- A letter from your school saying that you are a student there and that you need this internship to complete your course.
- Personal accident insurance to cover you during the internship.
- Your bank details (like the bank’s name, your account number, and the branch code).
- A copy of your National Identity Card.
- Your KRA PIN (a tax identification number in Kenya).
- NSSF/NHIF details (these are social security and health insurance details in Kenya).
The application deadline hasn’t been specified, so make sure to apply as soon as possible if you’re interested.
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng
Register for regular updates