Apply now for 2024 Indiana University Scholarships for International Students. Discover opportunities to achieve your academic goals at IU, a leading public research university with multiple campuses.
Introduction to Indiana University Scholarships
Indiana University Scholarships s play a crucial role in helping students achieve their academic goals, and Indiana University is committed to supporting students in their pursuit of education.
Whether you’re a dedicated Indiana fan or just looking to attend college, Indiana University Scholarships are here to assist you.
About Indiana University
Indiana University (IU) has a rich history, dating back to its establishment in 1820 as one of the first public colleges west of the Allegheny Mountains.
Today, IU is renowned as a leading public research university on a global scale, with remarkable achievements along the way.
Indiana University has several campuses across the state, each offering a wide range of educational opportunities.
These campuses include:
- Bloomington: The main campus, known for its excellence in fine arts, music, legal, and business education.
- Gary (Northwest)
- South Bend
- New Albany (Southeast)
- Richmond (East)
Additionally, IU collaborates with Purdue University at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) and Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW).
These campuses offer bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, while doctorate degrees are awarded at the Indianapolis and Bloomington campuses.
Founded in Bloomington in 1903, the IU medical school is now headquartered in Indianapolis and has branches across the state.
Students here have access to top-notch medical education.
IU’s Bloomington main campus boasts a wide range of facilities, including the Nuclear Theory Center, Kinsey Institute for Research in Gender, and Reproduction, Center for the Study of Global Change, Folklore Institute, Integrated Science and Accelerator Technology Hall, and the Center for Innovative Computer Applications.
With over 100,000 students enrolled in the IU system, the university offers a diverse and inclusive learning environment.
Apply for Indiana University Scholarships Today
The application process for Indiana University Scholarships for the 2024 academic year is now open.
International students are encouraged to apply and take advantage of the educational opportunities available at IU.
Don’t miss out on this chance to pursue your dreams with the support of Indiana University Scholarships!
Indiana University Scholarships Information
Host: Indiana University
Type of Scholarship: Funded
Level of study: Graduate
Eligibility: International Students
What Duke University Indiana University Scholarships Offer
Scholarships are a big part of Duke University’s commitment to helping students achieve their dreams.
Whether you’re a dedicated Duke supporter or aiming to go to college, we’re here to help you find the support you need.
Searching for Available Scholarships
Duke University provides various scholarship programs to assist students in achieving their academic goals. These scholarships are available for international students as well.
Explore the Programs Offered
At Duke University, education goes beyond just classes and credits.
We offer a diverse range of academic programs designed to prepare you for success in your chosen career.
Whether you aspire to start your own business, become a doctor, work with children, or pursue any other profession, Duke University has the educational resources you need to achieve your goals.
Explore More Programs
How to Apply for IU Scholarships
If you’re looking for scholarships to help with your education costs at Indiana University (IU), here are the steps to follow as a first-year student:
- Submit Your Admissions Application: To have the best chance of receiving Indiana University Scholarships, make sure to submit a completed admissions application to Indiana University Bloomington before November 1st. All candidates who apply by this date will be considered for IU Academic Scholarships. No additional application is needed for these scholarships. Recipients of IU Academic Scholarships will receive email notifications in mid-February, followed by a mailed letter.
- File Your FAFSA: To apply for financial aid, including scholarships, you need to submit your Federal Student Aid Free Application (FAFSA). The FAFSA becomes available in December. While the priority deadline is April 15, it’s a good idea to complete your FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Check Other Scholarships: Visit the scholarship section in One.IU to explore additional scholarship opportunities.
- Complete the General Scholarship Application: Fill out the general scholarship application thoroughly and submit it by February 1st. Be sure to also complete any other recommended scholarship applications listed under “Other Recommended Opportunities.”
- Notification: By March 15, all scholarship recipients will be notified via email. You can also check your Financial Aid Summary for enrollment decisions after March 15.
Following these steps will help you maximize your chances of receiving scholarships to support your education at IU.
👉🏻👉🏻Important: Submit Your Application by February 1st for Selective Indiana University Scholarships Application (SSA)
If you receive an invitation to complete the Selective Indiana University Scholarships Application (SSA), please make sure to submit your application by February 1st.
Invitation Only: The SSA is available by invitation only, and the Office of Scholarships will notify you by email if you qualify.
Plan Ahead: To ensure that you have enough time to complete all requirements by the due date, it’s important to start the process early.
Explore Non-IU Scholarships: Additionally, take the time to explore scholarships offered by organizations and institutions outside of Indiana University.
Keep Searching: Keep looking for more scholarships for which you may be eligible. There are various funding sources available to support your education, so don’t miss out on any opportunities.
Indiana University Scholarships Application Deadlines
Here are the important dates to remember for applying for scholarships at Indiana University:
- Early Action Deadline – November 1, 2023: If you complete your application for admission by this date, you can be considered for the most IU scholarships. Recipients of the IU Academic Scholarship will receive notifications by email in mid-December, followed by a mailed letter.
- General Scholarship Application Deadline – February 1, 2024: Prospective students can apply for general IU scholarships if they receive their admissions decision before February 1, 2024. Applying by the early action deadline ensures you’ll have your admissions decision in time for this scholarship application deadline.
- Selective Scholarship Application (SSA) – February 1, 2024: Students who apply by November 1st may also get invited by certain IU Bloomington departments to submit a Selective Scholarship Application (SSA). The deadline for incoming students to submit the SSA is February 1st, 2024.
- Scholarship Notifications – By March 15, 2024: By March 15, 2024, incoming students will be told if they have received an IU scholarship.
- Enrollment Decisions – After March 15, 2024: After March 15, 2024, students should decide whether to enroll based on the scholarship amount mentioned in their Financial Aid Summary.
Keeping track of these deadlines will help ensure you don’t miss out on valuable scholarship opportunities at Indiana University.
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng
Register for regular updates