Discover Exciting Hotel Cleaner Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship | Earn €15.00-€30.00/hr | Join ConiferGB’s Team in London Today! If you’re dependable and hardworking, apply now to work in beautiful Ireland.
Are you considering working abroad? Ireland, known for its breathtaking landscapes and rich culture, is a popular destination for job seekers worldwide.
This article will delve into the fascinating realm of hotel cleaning jobs in Ireland and how you can secure a paid visa, opening doors to an exciting overseas job opportunity.
- Job Country: Ireland
- Industry: Domestic Services
- Job Type: Housekeeper (Full-Time and Part-Time positions available)
- No prior experience required
- Basic English skills needed
- No age restrictions
- We provide visa sponsorship, accommodation, and relocation assistance
- Employment options include Full-Time and Part-Time
- Expected Salary: €15.00-€30.00 per hour
ConiferGB is a company dedicated to helping individuals find employment opportunities. We collaborate with a wide range of clients, both large and small, to connect job seekers with rewarding positions.
Current Opportunity: At this moment, in the heart of London, ConiferGB is in search of full-time hotel cleaners for permanent positions. We are expanding our team in London and are seeking individuals who are dependable and hardworking.
Join Our Team: If you are interested in becoming a part of the ConiferGB team, we encourage you to apply for the hotel cleaner job right away.
Visa Support: For those from other countries, we offer assistance in obtaining a seasonal or temporary working visa for the United Kingdom. You will find all the necessary information here, including a comprehensive benefits package and visa support for a hotel cleaning job in Ireland.
Embark on a journey to Ireland and explore the exciting opportunities awaiting you in the field of hotel cleaning.
At ConiferGB, we are here to support your international career aspirations and make your dream of working overseas a reality. Join us today!
Requirements of Hotel Cleaner Jobs in Ireland
To work as a hotel cleaner in Ireland, there are certain things you need to have and be ready for:
- Legal Right to Work: You should have proof that you are allowed to work in the UK. This could include identification, proof of your address, and a National Insurance number.
- Willingness to Work and Learn: You must be ready to put in effort and learn new things.
- English Skills: You should be able to write and speak in English.
- Housekeeping Experience: It’s a plus if you have experience in housekeeping, especially in a four- or five-star hotel.
- Weekend Availability: You should be flexible and able to work on weekends.
As a hotel cleaner, here are the tasks you’ll be responsible for:
- Registering Guests: You’ll check people in and keep an eye on them during their stay.
- Reservations: You’ll help guests make reservations for rooms or other hotel services like dining.
- Security Checks: You’ll conduct security checks and ensure the safety of the hotel.
- Household Chores: You’ll do various household tasks as needed.
- Cleaning Public Areas: Keeping areas like the lobby, waiting areas, and other public spaces clean and tidy.
- Maintaining Assigned Areas: You’ll be responsible for specific areas and making sure they are orderly.
- Assisting Night Concierge: Helping with organizing events or parties during the night shift.
- Meeting Spaces: Preparing and cleaning meeting rooms for guests.
- Supply Management: Keeping track of cleaning supplies and replenishing them as needed.
- Driving: Operating hotel vehicles, including shuttle vans, to welcome guests and follow traffic rules.
- Delivering Services: Bringing ordered items from the front desk to guest rooms.
These are the things you’ll be doing as a hotel cleaner in Ireland.
It’s a job that requires attention to detail and a willingness to assist guests to ensure they have a comfortable stay.
Working as a hotel cleaner in Ireland comes with several advantages:
- Flexible Schedule: You’ll have an adaptable schedule, working 8 hours each day.
- Immediate Start: You can begin working as soon as possible (ASAP).
- Accommodation: You’ll have the option to reside at the same location where you work, which can be your home.
- Positive Work Environment: You’ll be part of a great team and work in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Learning Opportunities: You can take advantage of COSHH training to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Supportive Managers: Your supervisors are helpful and understanding, available for communication 24/7, seven days a week.
- Pension Scheme: You’ll have access to a pension scheme (NEST) to secure your financial future.
Visit this site to Apply/ https://www.caterer.com/job/hotel-cleaner/conifer-gb-job100918105
If you’re seeking fulfilling work overseas, hotel cleaning jobs in Ireland offer a unique opportunity.
You now have all the information you need to embark on this exciting journey, including strategies for success and a list of pros and cons.
Food & Beverage Assistant Jobs in Ireland
Explore Exciting Opportunities in the Hospitality Industry
Ireland’s Beauty and Hospitality
Ireland is a beautiful place with lovely towns and amazing views. The hospitality industry in Ireland is growing fast, and they need skilled people like waiters and food and beverage (F&B) assistants to work in restaurants and hotels.
Skills You Need
To be great at F&B assistant jobs, you should have these skills:
- Good Communication: You need to talk nicely to customers to make their dining experience special.
- Customer Service: Making customers happy is very important.
- Work Under Pressure: Sometimes, it gets busy in restaurants, and you must handle it well.
- Know About Food and Drinks: You should know about the food and drinks on the menu so you can help customers.
- Teamwork and Doing Many Things at Once: F&B assistants often do many things at the same time, so you need to work well in a team.
If you want to work as a Food & Beverage Assistant in Ireland, here are the important details:
- Country: Ireland
- Industry: Food/Hospitality
- Job Type: Food & Beverage Assistant
- Experience: No experience needed
- Education: Basic English skills
- Age: No age limit
- Visa Sponsorship: They can help you get a visa
- Relocation Support: If you need to move, they can assist you
- Job Term: You can work part-time or full-time, and they may extend your visa
- Salary: You’ll earn EUR 16.8 per hour
This job is a great chance to work in the hospitality industry in Ireland. You can apply even if you don’t have experience. They might help you with a visa and moving, and you can work part-time or full-time. You’ll make EUR 16.8 for each hour you work. It’s a wonderful opportunity!
To excel in the role of a Food & Beverage Assistant in the UK, you should meet the following requirements:
- Positive Attitude: Above all, you should have a cheerful and optimistic attitude.
- Interpersonal Communication: You need to be skilled in communicating with people effectively.
- Customer Support Excellence: You must be committed to providing exceptional support to clients.
- Grooming Standards: Maintain excellent grooming and personal presentation.
- Adaptability: Be capable of adapting to different work environments and situations.
- Teamwork or Independence: You should be able to work well as part of a team or independently as required.
- Previous Food and Beverage Experience: Having prior employment experience in the food and beverage industry is a plus.
- Cash Handling Skills: Understand how to handle money accurately and responsibly.
- Food Safety Knowledge: Familiarity with food safety guidelines and regulations is important for ensuring customer well-being.
Meeting these requirements will help you thrive in the role of a Food & Beverage Assistant and provide excellent service to customers in the UK’s food and hospitality industry.
As a Food & Beverage Assistant in the UK, your responsibilities will include:
- Warm Welcome: Greet and welcome visitors with kindness and friendliness.
- Order Management: Take customer orders, ensure they are accurately fulfilled, and consistently provide outstanding customer service.
- Table and Room Setup: Arrange tables and/or rooms according to instructions.
- Financial Handling: Handle currency transactions as directed.
- Customer Queries: Responsively and accurately answer visitor questions.
- Promotional Initiatives: Utilize the latest departmental incentives to boost sales.
- Compliance: Ensure all business requirements are met and adhere to departmental objectives.
- Workspace Maintenance: Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Safety and Security: Follow health and safety regulations, as well as the hotel’s fire and security policies.
- Licensing Compliance: Comply with local licensing requirements.
- Situational Awareness: Be aware of your surroundings and act accordingly.
- Team Collaboration: Assist other departments when needed and maintain positive working relationships.
Your role as a Food & Beverage Assistant involves creating a welcoming atmosphere, managing orders efficiently, and ensuring the satisfaction and safety of customers in adherence to all relevant guidelines and policies.
Joining Hilton as an employee offers several perks, given that Hilton is a multinational corporation with over 6200 properties worldwide. Here are the advantages of working with Hilton:
- Hotel Stays: For a fee, you can spend up to 30 nights a year at Hilton Hotels worldwide and enjoy a 50% discount on food and beverages.
- Family Benefits: Your loved ones can also enjoy up to 70 nights of savings at Hilton properties.
- Team Member Gym: Access to a free, seven-day-a-week Team Member Gym exclusively for team members.
- Retail Discounts: Conrad Team members are eligible for discounts at many high-street retailers.
- Learning and Development: Hilton offers numerous learning and development plans for various positions and career paths. Team members also have free access to LinkedIn Learning and Harvard Manage resources.
- Mentor Holidays: Enjoy 30 days off, including bank holidays, and receive an additional day for each year of service, up to a maximum of 5 days.
- Parental and Maternity Leave: Paid parental and maternity leave is available to eligible individuals.
- Free Meals: Complimentary lunches are provided while on duty, and uniforms are supplied.
Visit this site to Apply /https://ie.bebee.com/job
If you’re interested in joining Hilton and taking advantage of these benefits, click the link to apply for a position.
- Work Visa Requirement: Yes, to work in Ireland, foreign nationals must obtain a work visa.
- Networking in Employment: Networking plays a crucial role in finding job opportunities and learning from professionals in the field in Ireland. It can help uncover hidden job prospects and enhance employment success.
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng
Register for regular updates