KiaKia is a popular online platform for lending and borrowing money in Nigeria.
KiaKia is a P2P lending platform connecting borrowers and lenders without traditional financial institutions.
While many people see KiaKia as just another payday loan app or platform, the requirements for obtaining loans from KiaKia are actually more complex than most other loan apps.
To be eligible for a KiaKia loan, applicants must be Nigerian citizens or legal residents over 18 years old.
They must also have a valid bank account and acceptable identification such as a national ID card, voter’s card, or international passport.
These requirements are fairly standard for loan apps and financial institutions in Nigeria.
Yet, there are additional criteria to be met to qualify for a KiaKia loan.
The applicant’s credit score is a critical factor.
KiaKia uses a proprietary credit scoring system to assess the creditworthiness of borrowers.
Consequently, applicants with a poor credit score have low chances of loan approval.
Another important factor that KiaKia considers when assessing loan applications is the applicant’s financial history.
This includes their income level, employment history, and any outstanding debts. Stable income and good debt repayment history increase the likelihood of loan approval.
Furthermore, providing accurate and complete information is mandatory when filling out the loan application. Any inconsistencies or false information provided can lead to the application being rejected.
Overall, while not too stringent, the KiaKia loan requirements necessitate that applicants meet specific criteria to qualify for a loan.
To improve the odds of KiaKia loan approval, applicants should have a good credit score, stable income, and sound financial history.
About Kiakia Loan Requirements
KiaKia loan requirements refer to the procedures required to verify an applicant’s identity and income to ensure eligibility for loans on the p2p platform.
KiaKia’s verification process is more thorough compared to other B2C loan platforms such as Fairmoney, Branch, and Okash, which may only require BVN and phone number for approval.
As a peer-to-peer platform, KiaKia places responsibility on its customers, hence the loan requirements are still relatively flexible, but applicants must meet certain must-have criteria such as Nigerian citizenship or residency, a valid bank account, and an acceptable form of identification.
Kiakia Loan Requirements
- To apply for a loan on Kiakia platform, you must be a resident of Nigeria.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- You need to have a valid BVN and an active account with a mainstream commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Applicants must provide proof of a verified source of income such as salary payment or evidence of business transactions.
- A valid means of identification must be presented, which includes government-issued ID for self-employed and work ID for employed applicants.
- Monthly income alerts or bank statement for the past six months must be provided as proof of income.
- Alternatively, you can connect your bank account to the KiaKia platform to allow them to access your bank transactions for the purpose of verifying your income.
- Meeting all these requirements is crucial for a successful loan application on the KiaKia platform.