The NASIMS extends its Npower Batch C initiative, inviting additional applicants to participate in the Npower Batch C2 program.
Newly shortlisted applicants are directed to validate their records through an online process.
The article outlines the steps to confirm and update Npower records, ensuring the successful transition of applicants into the Batch C2 program.
A Glimpse into NASIMS and the Npower Batch C Program
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is a mechanism designed to streamline the administration and management of social investment initiatives in Nigeria.
The Npower Batch C project, an initiative under NASIMS, strives to boost the lives of Nigerian youth through employment and skill-building opportunities.
Npower Batch C Applicants Receive Crucial Text Messages
Earlier today, a swarm of Batch C applicants, who had registered for the Npower scheme in 2020, were greeted with informative text messages.
These communications served to inform applicants of their preselection for the Npower Batch C2 initiative and guided them to authenticate their status by visiting a specific link.
Two versions of the text were observed:
“Dear Applicant, You’ve been preselected for the N-power Batch C2 scheme. Confirm your status at validation.nasims.ng and validate your records.”
Dear Applicant, You’ve been preselected for the N-power Batch C2 scheme. Confirm your status at http://kir.am/6/02KD5tPotHCl and validate your records.”
Decoding the Validation Process
The text messages are a key step in ensuring that selected applicants acknowledge their preselection and proceed with the necessary steps to validate their Npower records.
The validation process plays a vital role in keeping the beneficiaries’ database up-to-date.
Steps to Validate Status and Update Npower Records
Applicants can follow these steps to verify their status and update their Npower records:
- Access the webpage via the link provided in the text message.
- Regardless of the link used—validation.nasims.ng or http://kir.am/6/02KD5tPotHCl—both lead to the same destination.
- Enter the Npower ID, retrievable from the NASIMS Dashboard at https://nasims.gov.ng.
- In case the password is forgotten, the “Forgot Password” option can aid recovery.
- Provide the Bank Verification Number (BVN) to ensure accurate identification and verification of the bank accounts.
- Submit the National Identification Number (NIN), a unique identification number issued by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) in Nigeria.
- Enter the bank account details submitted during the Npower registration process.
- Review the data for accuracy before submission. Submitted data cannot be altered or resubmitted.
Points to Remember
- Authenticity of the text messages is important.
- Both links provided are identical and lead to the same validation webpage.
- Accurate information is crucial.
- Once details are submitted, no further changes can be made.
NASIMS’s recent efforts to include more Npower Batch C applicants into the Batch C2 program is commendable.
With the new validation process in place, the selected applicants can confirm their status and validate their Npower records easily, facilitating smoother and more effective program administration.
for more info do follow /piggybank.ng
Q1: How do I verify the authenticity of the text messages?
A: NASIMS has confirmed the text messages as legitimate. You can follow the instructions provided.
Q2: Can I use either of the two provided links for status confirmation?
A: Yes, both links lead to the same webpage for the validation process.
Q3: What if I’ve forgotten my Npower ID?
A: You can retrieve it by logging into your NASIMS Dashboard or follow the “Forgot Password” steps to recover it.