Ace Your NDLEA Recruitment Screening with the 2023 Test Portal
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has recently launched its Computer-Based Test (CBT) portal, paving the way for the 2023 recruitment screening that began on Monday, May 8th, 2023.
This article will guide you through accessing the online NDLEA aptitude test portal and offer helpful advice to ensure a seamless testing experience.
Please note that only candidates successfully shortlisted and applied within the Superintendent Cadre category of the NDLEA recruitment are eligible to participate in the assessment test.
If you require help retrieving your NDLEA application ID, we’ve got you covered.
Navigating the NDLEA Screening Test Portal
The official NDLEA aptitude test portal can be accessed at http://cbtservices.online for the 2023 recruitment assessment exam.
Candidates are advised to log in using their application ID and proceed with the assessment test.
NDLEA Recruitment Screening Test Timetable
- Monday, May 8th, 2023: 10:00 am to 12:59 am
- Tuesday, May 9th, 2023: 1:00 am to 12:59 am
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2023: 1:00 am to 12:59 am
The Superintendent Cadre assessment test marks the beginning of a series of screening tests for the NDLEA recruitment process.
Eligible candidates will receive notifications via their registered email addresses.
Taking the NDLEA Assessment Test
Follow these simple steps to take the NDLEA assessment test:
- Visit the NDLEA Test Portal Login at http://cbtservices.online/
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your ‘Application ID’ to access the test portal.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Click on ‘PROCEED’ to begin the test.
Helpful Test Tips
- Ensure a stable internet connection to avoid technical issues that could impact your performance.
- Keep track of the time limit for the test to effectively manage your time.
- Choose a quiet environment to reduce distractions and improve focus.
Completing the NDLEA Test on a Mobile Phone Candidates can indeed take the NDLEA recruitment assessment test using a smartphone equipped with a front camera and a dependable internet connection.
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng