Join UNICEF recruitment 2023 drive in Nigeria. Openings for Child Protection Officers in Borno. Candidates with relevant university degrees and experience in social development and humanitarian contexts are invited to apply online.
UNICEF is Hiring in Nigeria for 2023 – Submit your Application Online
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) announces openings for three distinct roles in 2023.
Committed to aiding underprivileged children around the globe, UNICEF provides vital services that help children not just survive, but prosper.
Be part of the UNICEF Recruitment drive of 2023.
Discover more about the available job roles, role specifics, qualifications required, and the application process.
UNICEF is calling out for dynamic graduates and seasoned professionals to fill up the open roles in their organization.
Position 1: Child Protection Officer (Monitoring and Reporting Mechanism – MRM)
Position 2: Child Protection Officer (Gender-Based Violence – GBV)
To be a supporter for every child, you need:
• A college degree in a related area like International Development, Human Rights, Psychology, Sociology, International Law, or other similar Social Science subject
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management, with a particular focus on child protection-related domains.
• Previous experience in humanitarian situations, particularly in sustained humanitarian crises.
• Experience in program development in child protection-related sectors within a UN system agency or organization would be a considerable advantage.
• Prior experience in a developmental environment will be viewed as beneficial.
•English proficiency is a must.
Basic knowledge and conversational ability in one or two local languages prevalent in the Northeast would be advantageous.
Proficiency in another official UN language or a local language will be a bonus.