NDLEA Recruitment Portal Open for 2023: Apply Online
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has opened its recruitment portal for the year 2023 on Sunday, March 12, 2023.
The management board has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies for full-time appointments. Interested candidates can apply online for the positions in the Superintendent Cadre, Narcotic Agent Cadre, and Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal Updates
The NDLEA is a government agency responsible for controlling drug trafficking and abuse in Nigeria. According to trusted sources, the agency is set to issue an invitation for applications for new positions in the Superintendent Cadre, Narcotic Agent Cadre, and Narcotic Assistant Cadre. As soon as the recruitment is announced, the direct link to apply online will be updated.
Good News: Interested candidates can apply for the NDLEA recruitment form online starting from March 12th, 2023, and the closing date for applications is April 8th, 2023.
Job Positions and Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
The available positions for NDLEA recruitment 2023 are classified into three categories: the Superintendent Cadre, Narcotic Agent Cadre, and Narcotic Assistant Cadre. The requirements for each category are as follows:
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists):
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II – Applicants must possess a first degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and an NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I – Applicants with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc., on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics – Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
Narcotic Agent Cadre:
- Chief Narcotic Agent – Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotic Agent – Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Narcotic Agent – Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including English and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre:
- Narcotic Assistant I – Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics or English Language.
- Narcotic Assistant II – Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics or English Language.
Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners, etc.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Applicants
Applicants for NDLEA recruitment 2023 must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Have National Identification Number (NIN).
- Have requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence before. They will be required to undergo drug test.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years except for Doctors and Pharmacists, who must not be more than 40 years.
NDLEA Computer-Based Test (CBT) Date
The date for the computer-based test (CBT) for shortlisted candidates for NDLEA recruitment will be communicated in due course.
How to Apply for Ndlea Recruitment
NDLEA Upgrades Portal to Accommodate Large Volume of Applicants
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced an upgrade to its portal’s PHP version. This upgrade is aimed at accommodating the large volume of applicants who have shown interest in joining the agency. With this upgrade, candidates can expect a seamless application process.
NDLEA Assures Candidates of a Seamless Recruitment Process
The NDLEA has assured candidates seeking to take part in its ongoing recruitment exercise that solid efforts are being put in place to resolve all the challenges they are facing on the application portal. This assurance is important because candidates may be discouraged if they encounter difficulties while applying.
NDLEA Releases New Recruitment Application Link
The NDLEA has released a new recruitment application link for candidates who are facing challenges submitting their applications. The new link is expected to provide a seamless application process for interested candidates.
How to Access the NDLEA New Recruitment Application Link
Candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing recruitment exercise can access the new recruitment application link by visiting https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/login?redirect-to=/ndlea/ndlea-application-form/new#signup. Once on the page, candidates are required to enter their name and email address to sign up.
Note: The NDLEA portal is still synchronizing data at the back-end of the server to adjust to the system upgrade. As a result, candidates may experience some registration issues. However, the agency advises that interested candidates try again, especially at late hours.
Fill out the application form
Once you have accessed the official website, navigate to the recruitment section, and locate the application form. Fill out the form with accurate and relevant information about yourself, including your educational qualifications, work experience, and personal details. It is important to double-check the accuracy of the information provided before submitting the application form.
Upload required documents
After filling out the application form, you will be required to upload scanned copies of your certificates, passport photograph, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that the documents are clear and legible to avoid disqualification.
Submit the application
Once you have completed the application form and uploaded the required documents, submit the application form online. Please note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified, so ensure that you submit only one application.
Wait for Shortlisting and Exam date
After submitting your application form, the NDLEA management board will review your application and shortlist successful candidates. The date for the computer-based test (CBT) for shortlisted candidates will be communicated in due course. It is important to keep an eye on the official website and your email address for updates on the recruitment process.
In summary, to apply for the NDLEA recruitment 2023, candidates are required to visit the official website of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, fill out the application form, upload the required documents, and submit the application. Successful candidates will be shortlisted and notified of the date for the computer-based test (CBT).
How to Login to NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Portal
If you are interested in applying for the NDLEA job and are facing issues with the sign-up or login process, don’t worry! Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you log in successfully:
- Visit https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/login
- Click on the portal menu on the top right side to view the necessary options.
- Click on “Login” from the popup option and sign in as a returning applicant or create an account to log in.
Completing Your NDLEA Application
After following the above steps, you can now log in to start and complete your NDLEA job application. If you face any issues accessing the portal, try using different browsers to see which one works best for you. You can also check out the Link To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment 2023. Additionally, before filling out the online form, download the application instructions to ensure you are applying for the position that suits your qualifications best.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023, Application Form and More
NDLEA Asks for Patience as Recruitment Website Faces Technical Issues
Over 200,000 applicants rushed to apply for the NDLEA job on March 12, which led to the website experiencing technical issues. In response, the agency has asked candidates to be patient as they work to resolve these challenges.
The NDLEA is upgrading its infrastructure to accommodate the high volume of applicants. However, the system is facing synchronisation issues at the back-end, despite logging in over 53,170 applicants. Nonetheless, the agency is working tirelessly to fix these issues and make the recruitment process seamless for candidates.
The NDLEA apologises for any inconvenience caused and assures candidates that they are doing everything possible to ensure that the recruitment exercise runs smoothly.