Stay informed! Police Service Commission clarifies the Constable recruitment examination date for February 2024. Learn about important updates, fake news warnings, and the official process.
Notice from Police Service Commission about Constable Recruitment
The Police Service Commission (PSC) wants to tell everyone that they haven’t said when the test will happen for people applying to be Constables in the Nigeria Police Force. They’re making sure everyone knows this.
Important Updates on Constable Recruitment Process
The Police Service Commission (PSC) wants to inform everyone about the next steps in the Constable recruitment process.
Here’s what you need to know:
- If you passed the screening in any of the 36 states or the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, you’ll get a personal notification about the exam date.
- The PSC is worried about fake news spreading, so they’ve asked the Police Cyber-crime Unit to find out who’s behind it and take action against them.
- They want you to get information only from their official sources.
- They’re especially worried about a fake post on social media claiming the exam is on February 14, 2024. This post also talks about needing a slip for the exam and has a fake deadline for checking your application status.
- They’re telling applicants to be patient and wait for the official announcement about the exam date.
- If you passed the screening, you’ll hear from them about what to do next.
- Dr. Solomon Arase CFR, retired Inspector General of Police and Chairman of the Commission, warns applicants not to get desperate and to watch out for scams.
- He promises fairness for everyone and highlights how important successful candidates are for national security, especially in fighting insurgency and banditry.
Important Notice Regarding Constable Recruitment Dates
The Police Service Commission (PSC) wishes to address the circulating dates for the Constable recruitment test on social media platforms. They emphasize that these dates have not been determined by them.
The PSC advises all applicants to disregard any dates seen on social media regarding the recruitment test. They stress that the authentic test date will be communicated to everyone in due time.
In summary, the Commission reassures Nigerians of its commitment to conducting a transparent and efficient recruitment process.
Dr. Arase appeals for patience and solicits support from the public. He also cautions criminals against interfering with the recruitment process.
For further inquiries, please contact Ikechukwu Ani, Head of Press and Public Relations, at the Press and Public Relations Unit.
Ikechukwu Ani Head,
Press and Public Relations Police Service Commission
Date: Sunday, February 11th, 2024
for more info do follow / piggybank.ng
Register for regular updates